Elasta-Seal™ (patented), is the most advanced penetration fire seal available. This unique system represents a fourth generation in fire seal development.
Elasta-Seal™ eliminates cracks and openings which often occur in other sealing materials that do not stretch. The Elasta-Seal™ surface is an ELASTOMERIC, (i,e., rubber like) fire retardant that adheres tightly to trays, conduits, cables, etc., allowing them to move within the penetration seal like the fingers in a rubber glove, Elasta-Seal™ is the only economical sealing system.
- Have been U.L Classified, ULC Classified & F.M Approved
- Meets all IE,E.E-634 1978 requirements.
- Easiest product on the market to re-enter and re-seal.
- Remains permanently ELASTOMERIC.
- Neat, attractive, paintable finish.
- Waterproof, excellent for exterior exposure.
- Seals any opening size, depth and shape.
- Available with blast shields where required for Petro-Chemical installations.
- Not adversely affected by Hypalon cable insulation.
Elasta-Seal™ confines the hazards of fire, smoke and toxic fumes while effectively sealing out dust, water and other contaminants